The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index, plus a clearly marked road network complete with distances and designations for major highways, main roads, and tracks and trails for those seeking to explore more remote regions.
The front side includes the western half of the commonwealth including San Antonio, Arecibo, Vega Baja, Mayagüez, Ponce, and more. The reverse covers the eastern half of the archipelago including San Juan, Fajardo, Caguas, Humacao, Cayey, Guayama, and more. Inset maps provide greater detail of the San Juan Area, Old San Juan, Isla Mona.
Every AdventureMap is printed on durable synthetic paper in the United States, making them waterproof, tear-resistant and tough capable of withstanding the rigors of international travel. Each is two-sided and can be folded to a packable size of (4.25 x 9.25 ); unfolded size is (26 x 38 ).
- Designed and Manufactured in the United States
- Waterproof and tear-resistant
- Accurate topography/terrain with a clearly labeled road network
- Hundreds of points of interest, including the locations parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Thousands of place names including towns and natural features; detailed place names index
- Important travel networks including airports, lighthouses, ferry routes and rail lines
- Updated regularly to ensure accuracy
Proceeds from the sale of National Geographic maps go to support the National Geographic Society s vital exploration, conservation, research and education programs.
You have no items to compare.
You have no items in your shopping cart.